[Friends] The word is out! I'm back! Will you join me Monday?

Shannon! iluv2read at cox.net
Sat Jul 14 21:22:56 EDT 2018

Yahoooooooooooooo!
Shannon!
This grand show is eternal. It is always sunrise somewhere; the dew is never all dried at once; a shower is forever falling; vapor is ever rising. Eternal sunrise, eternal sunset, eternal dawn and gloaming, on sea and continents and islands, each in its turn, as the round earth rolls."
—John Muir, John of the Mountains: The Unpublished Journals of John Muir
iluv2read at cox.net