[Friends] Speaking Out about Tyler Juranek and Ride Into Sight

Speaking Out for the Blind speakout at acbradio.org
Mon Jul 16 14:24:24 EDT 2018

*/Tyler Juranek and Ride Into Sight/*– Wednesday July 18th 10:30PM
Eastern/7:30PM Pacific (and replays every two hours throughout the next day)

Tyler Juranek, the host of the Knock On Corn show on ACB Radio
Interactive, joins me to talk about the exciting research he follows at
the University of Iowa Eye Clinic, his upcoming event to raise money for
the clinic, and his blindness journey.

To listen to this week’s “Speaking Out for the Blind,” go to:
http://acbradio.org/mainstream, and choose one of the links under the
headings “Listen to ACB Radio Mainstream” and “Now Playing;” or call
712-775-4808, and when prompted, press “1” for ACB Radio Mainstream. You
may also listen to the program live on the ACB Link mobile app. For more
information, go to http://link.acb.org. Show archive page is at
http://acbradio.org/speaking-out-for-the-blind. Please note that there
is a link located at the top half of the page and below the heading that
says: “Home » Speaking Out for the Blind” where you can subscribe to the
podcast feed and listen to Speaking Out for the Blind shows ranging from
episode ninety-four to the present. Facebook page is at Speaking Out for
the Blind and Twitter page is at SpeakOutfortheBlind (you may also
access this at SpeakOutBlind). My new show email address is:
speakout at acbradio.org<mailto:speakout at acbradio.org>.

For more info related to this week’s show, go to:
https://speakingoutfortheblind.weebly.com/list-of-episodes-and-show-news/for-more-information-episode-171-tyler-juranek-and-ride-into-sight