[Friends] Oh, my virgin ears! A somewhat different ArtFelt coming up at 5PM ET on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:09:17 EDT 2018

Hello there, happy listeners!

OK, alright, I couldn’t resist a subject line like that. I began thinking of some of the first pieces I’ve heard from a given artist or composer. Some were debuts of an artist while others were the first that got my attention regarding that artist even though their music had been out for quite some time. They all influenced my musical development and career in one way or another. In most of these examples, we are going back to my early to mid childhood years. It almost makes me laugh to hear some of this music now as it seems to have very little to do with the music I currently play, but we all start somewhere, right?

So get ready to tune in and journey with me back through time. It’ll be a fun ride. ArtFelt begins at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

--
Jason Castonguay