[Friends] FW: [Radio-announce] I hope we have a date tonight "In The Quiet" ; )

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jul 17 16:55:03 EDT 2018

This came back so I’m resending.

From: Debbie Hazelton via Radio-announce <radio-announce at acbradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 3:54 PM
To: announce at debbiehazelton.com; 'ACBRadio Friends List' <friends at acbradio.org>; radio-announce at acbradio.org
Subject: [Radio-announce] I hope we have a date tonight "In The Quiet" ;)

Lol well, do we? I know, I know… I was away, and life goes on… :) I resemble that remark. *chuckles*

Got homemade soup cooking in the kitchen, and a music playlist brewing.

So come and get it!

7:00 P.M. Eastern.

http://acbradio.org/interactive <https://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/acbradio.org?p=eyJzIjoiNFRkUVV6M1NDSW16M1Y5enNPbmpsVnpsZjhNIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvYWNicmFkaW8ub3JnXFxcL2ludGVyYWN0aXZlXCIsXCJpZFwiOlwiNmQ4MzM0ZjMzMzIzNGE5N2EzOTgzMzE4YTI1ZmJjOThcIixcInVybF9pZHNcIjpbXCIyMGRlMDQxZTk4NTM4ODlkODRlNDVhMTQzMDI4NTFlZWI2ZGYxNGQ3XCJdfSJ9>

This show is in its sixth year and out there now on ten stations. It’s good to bring it back where it began. :)

Time “In the Quiet” makes such a wonderful difference to many. When there’s too much inner or outer noise. When stress is just too much. When searching for an answer. When dealing with grief and need for comfort. I hear from people who have enjoyed and benefited from this show saying many of these statements.

I hope you can be with us.

http://acbradio.org/interactive <https://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30489975/acbradio.org?p=eyJzIjoiNFRkUVV6M1NDSW16M1Y5enNPbmpsVnpsZjhNIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDQ4OTk3NSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvYWNicmFkaW8ub3JnXFxcL2ludGVyYWN0aXZlXCIsXCJpZFwiOlwiNmQ4MzM0ZjMzMzIzNGE5N2EzOTgzMzE4YTI1ZmJjOThcIixcInVybF9pZHNcIjpbXCIyMGRlMDQxZTk4NTM4ODlkODRlNDVhMTQzMDI4NTFlZWI2ZGYxNGQ3XCJdfSJ9>

Debbie Hazelton

  <https://mandrillapp.com/track/open.php?u=30489975&id=6d8334f333234a97a3983318a25fbc98>