[Friends] Live and in concert right from the comfort of your listening space! ArtFelt coming atcha starting at 5PM ET on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 15:57:46 EDT 2018

Hi everyone!

Another week has flown by and I hope you had a great one. On tonight’s show, I decided the theme will be live performances. Like most of my other themes, there are so many great selections from which to choose. So, sit back and get ready to tap your feet and clap your hands — this first piece, especially, moves pretty fast. Won’t you tune in?

It all starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link app for Android <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.acb.acblink&rdid=org.acb.acblink> or iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8>   or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

--
Jason Castonguay