[Friends] Hey it's ITQD!!! Let's unwind "In The Quiet"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jul 24 17:54:27 EDT 2018

Phew! Are you ready? If you're feeling extra adrenaline, any anxiety or
anything that's just off. If you're feeling like tensions are thick or just
a sense of uncertainty hanging in the air. Or maybe you're feeling quite
peaceful and centered. If that's the case, we need your energy! :) There may
not be anything that's wrong, yet there are so many energies coming to the
planet these days. There's more light, exposing places that have been dark.
There's a lot of intensity out there, and we don't always have to assume
it's ours, create blame  and pin it on something or someone else. We can use
peaceful music and slower thoughts to help us detach from all of that noise
and blah blah blah going on out there! :)

It's great to be back. I hope you can be with us.

7:00 P.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

Much love!