[Friends] Random and inspired picks for an eclectic mix on this week's edition of ArtFelt! 5PM ET on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 16:02:45 EDT 2018

Hi everyone!

Here’s hoping you all have had a great week. Sometimes, playlists come together in a snap. This time, I didn’t want to pin down a theme, but wanted to give you my usual variety of interesting tunes, with something that feels different thrown in. This took me some time. I love the Great American Songbook and can’t resist selecting pieces from Cole Porter or Gershwin. I put iTunes on shuffle wanting to grab something unusual, but I occasionally feel that the shuffle option isn’t as random as I’d like.

So, prepare for some good foot-tapping, but be on the lookout for a lush piece that stirs the heart or maybe another that will take you to an unexpected, exotic excursion.

Ready? Set! Go! at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use A <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8>CB Link app for Android or iOS,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

--
Jason Castonguay