[Friends] Speaking Out about vacation travel adventures just for the blind

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Mar 12 20:00:16 EDT 2018

They're not equipped to handle wheelchairs.

..

Eric from Los Angeles.  Be good to each other.  Never sweat the small stuff.  Speak to your mountain; God moves mountains.  Come expecting a miracle!  Always have faith!  Always reach faster, higher, stronger.  Eric on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com.  If you're on Facebook, please come join my Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/

..

Great is His faithfulness!