[Friends] I'm like a boomerang, you can't get rid of me.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Mar 25 12:25:15 EDT 2018

Hey folks.

After a three month break I'm back on ACB Radio Interactive with my two shows.  Don't worry, I didn't have any illness, I was just taking a break.  I should be on every week.  However, I don't know if the family has anything planned for Easter, so I might be away next Sunday.  I have two shows on ACBRI.  One which is playing right now is Anything and Everything.  It's on from noon to 3 p.m. Eastern time.  The show can have audio recordings of any kind from the late 1800's through today.  This is my show where I discuss whatever's on my mind such as Weather, Sports, what's happened to me this week, and we can't forget the great Bullwinkle joke of the week.  Being that the show hasn't been on since before Christmas I have a good bit of things to mention, so tune in for the fun on this show.

If you're a more recent fan of music, specificly the 80's, then I have a show for you'  It's the Eclectic 80's, and it's on Tuesdays from noon to 3 p.m. Eastern.  This show focusses on hits of the 80's, and I try to contain my rambling to this great decade.

To hear these shows point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and tune in.  You'll find the listen to live content just below the on demand section of the site.

Of course your email messages are welcome.  Send them to

and I'll see what I can do regarding them.

Catch you all on ACB Radio Interactive!