[Friends] Age is just a Number..... on Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern TODAY

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed May 2 07:30:05 EDT 2018

Good Morning Everyone!!

Oh my word, time is flying by!! How many times do we say - seems like just
yesterday.........

Our age is just a number. It is all about how we feel. Music always makes me
feel good.

For the next several weeks, Rick's Picks will feature songs that have
numbers in the titles. Old and new popular songs and some great album cuts.
I had great fun putting this together!

Hope you can join me live today on ACB Radio Interactive for some fun with
numbers.....

Rick's Picks airs Wednesday's on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM
Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. Listen via the dynamite iOs app
ACB Link available free through the App Store. You can also listen to ACB
Radio through the TuneIn app available for free for your smartphone. You may
also listen via telephone at the NEW number, 712-775-4808. Also, ask Alexa
to "Tune In ACB Radio Interactive". ACBRI sounds great on your Echo.

Thanks for listening and supporting ACB Radio!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks Wednesday's from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern