[Friends] No show. I=?utf-8?B?4oCZ?=m so sorry.

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed May 2 15:17:44 EDT 2018

Oh no!   So sorry you are going through this!

..

Eric from Los Angeles.  Be good to each other.  Always reach faster, higher, stronger.

Eric on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com; come join my Facebook group, Pen Pals, Prayer Requests, and More with Eric, celebrating one year of friendship and infotainment; where both blind, disabled and sighted people connect in peace, joy, and harmony: https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/

For infotainment on the phone, please call 1-773-572-6258; options 1, 2, or 3.  Must pay for your own long-distance.  Never sweat the small stuff.  Speak to your mountain; God moves moununtains.  Always have faith.  Trust in God; have faith in tomorrow, and, most of all, believe in yourself.

..