[Friends] No show. I=?utf-8?B?4oCZ?=m so sorry.

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed May 2 21:06:47 EDT 2018

Oh  yes!  Praying.

..

Eric from Los Angeles.  Be good to each other.  Always reach faster, higher, stronger.

Eric on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com; come join my Facebook group, Pen Pals, Prayer Requests, and More with Eric, celebrating one year of friendship and infotainment; where both blind, disabled and sighted people connect in peace, joy, and harmony: https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/

For infotainment on the phone, please call 1-773-572-6258; options 1, 2, or 3.  Must pay for your own long-distance.  Never sweat the small stuff.  Speak to your mountain; God moves moununtains.  Always have faith.  Trust in God; have faith in tomorrow, and, most of all, believe in yourself.

..
Thanks Eric. Windows ten is just not my friend at the moment. Let's pray for better things next week.