[Friends] It's time for another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun May 6 09:23:31 EDT 2018

Hey there dudes and dudettes.

It's just me reminding you of what I consider to be a nice show on ACB Radio Interactive.  The show is Anything and Everything, and it can be heard from noon to 3 p.m. Eastern, 9 a.m. to noon Pacific, both of those U.S. time.  On the show you'll hear audio recordings from the late 1800's to the present, the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, a mention of some sports, and there's the Bullwinkle joke of the week.  Tune in for the fun.

To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go just past the on demand area.  You'll find a listen link there.

Of course your email messages are always welcome.  Send whatever you like, including requests to

and I'll do my best to find what you want to hear.

Catch you all at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific for three hours of fun on ACB Radio Interactive!