[Friends] "Awesome piano jazz" coming up on ArtFelt as Ann Sylvia covers for me. 5PM Eastern on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 15:59:05 EDT 2018

Hi everyone.

As some of you may know, there is a lot going on for me this week. While I am not personally doing a show for you today, I hope you will tune in. Ann Sylvia, who airs twice a week and puts together terrific shows, is covering for me today. She’ll be playing a lot of great piano jazz selections.

The fun starts at 5PM Eastern (2PM Pacific) on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to start listening. If you’d like, you can contact Ann via e-mail <mailto:amsylvia at comcast.net> or Twitter <http://twitter.com/acbribeat>. Enjoy the music!

-Jason