[Friends] Hi Alex!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed May 9 01:33:10 EDT 2018

Hi Alex!  I'm at a club where I paid $10.00 to check out Izzi Ray.  Rockin'
the house!  Will we have a show please?

Eric

P.S. Don't forget!  It's Mother's Day in the United States.

..

Eric from Los Angeles.  Be good to each other.  Always reach faster,
higher, stronger.

Eric on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com; come join my Facebook group, Pen
Pals, Prayer Requests, and More with Eric, celebrating one year of
friendship and infotainment; where both blind, disabled and sighted people
connect in peace, joy, and harmony:
http://track.smtpserver.email/6000182/c?p=Lrolm78b6MM_F54Bt-lmbCtzM_62DrEvnka-CLRUb4WZ8y90P5mnBDlWauMf78AaBhPa7OhHvfTj5dBp9aFgHlVqi2TmYvGG7Z0Y3wwY7p9xabFO3E0vUl4OLbnTsBTApY3paCO2v8mNivFn9iI32w==

For infotainment on the phone, please call 1-773-572-6258; options 1, 2,
or 3.  Must pay for your own long-distance.  Never sweat the small stuff.
Speak to your mountain; God moves moununtains.  Always have faith.  Trust
in God; have faith in tomorrow, and, most of all, believe in yourself.

..