[Friends] We're playing the Numbers..... on Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern TODAY

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed May 9 07:10:55 EDT 2018

Good Morning Everyone!!

I had so much fun playing songs with numbers in the titles last week that we
will keep it going again this week on Rick's Picks!

Adult Contemporary, oldies, country, rock, show tunes, a few novelty tunes
---- all songs with a numeric theme of some kind. All fun!

Will also be playing ACB Conference and Convention Previews at the top of
each hour.

Hope you can join me live today on ACB Radio Interactive as I play the
numbers.....

Rick's Picks airs Wednesday's on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM
Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. Listen via the dynamite iOs app
ACB Link available free through the App Store. You can also listen to ACB
Radio through the TuneIn app available for free for your smartphone. You may
also listen via telephone at the NEW number, 712-775-4808. Also, ask Alexa
to "Tune In ACB Radio Interactive". ACBRI sounds great on your Echo.

Thanks for listening and supporting ACB Radio!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks Wednesday's from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern