[Friends] The sun shines this week on a repeat of our Windows spring Update show on Main Menu

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu May 10 07:57:15 EDT 2018

Is that warm weather we feel outside? What’s that big yellow thing in the sky? Yes, it’s the sun and that lovely weather has the Main Menu team off this week enjoying it! Meanwhile many of us have finally received the Windows April 2018 update so we figured you might want to review our show from March 30 with Jeff Bishop and the gang from Microsoft telling us about all the cool new things you can do with Narrator, including Safe Mode and sending audio to another device such as your headset. We’ll be back soon with some ultra-cool shows to make your spring and summer fun.

Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice. You can also listen by phone at 712-775-4808.