[Friends] Tune into a replay of ArtFelt starting at 5PM ET on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 15:44:16 EDT 2018

Hi everyone.

With the recent passing of my father, I find myself still busy with family matters. I promise I will go live again as soon as I can. In the mean time, a replay of a previous art-filled ArtFelt will air at 5PM on ACB Radio Interactive.

I hope all of you are well and enjoying whatever delicious Spring weather that heads your way. I look forward to coming back with lots of theme-inspired, fun shows. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

-Jason castonguay

Sent from iPhone