[Friends] It's been a long night, but the Eclectic 80's will be on today starting at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Tue May 22 08:02:55 EDT 2018

Hey there dudes and dudettes.

I was out until 4:30 this morning.  All I can say is what a night.  Tune into my show today and you'll hear all about it.  I'm not a violent person, and I love animals, but there's a doggie that I'd love to whomp.  Oh well, as I've heard said, it is what it is.  My show is the Eclectic 80's, and, musicwise, if it was out in the 80's, and it was popular I probably have the tune and I'd love to play it for you.  The show lasts for three hours, starting at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive.  To hear the show, aim your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go past the on demand section of the page to find the listen link.

Of course your email is welcome.  Just send your requests or whatever else you like to

and we'll see what we can do here at the Major Minor headquarters.

Catch you all at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific for three hours of fun and excitement, not to mention your sleep deprived DJ on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor, Lexington and the amazing Jilly, Lexington, KY

p.s.  Jilly isn't the pup I want to whomp, so don't worry about her.