[Friends] tonight on TBYT

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed May 23 15:21:26 EDT 2018

Hi friends,Be sure to tune in tonight at 7 Eastern for the best of yesterday and today with me, Mike B and friends.

Speaking of friends, we've got a very special guest joining us tonight. Michelle is a former dj from Tewksbury, MA, and she used to broadcast online as an owner of her own radio station. She’s been off the air for quite some time now, and its possible that she may dive back into broadcasting in the future. We’ll have all your favorites from the 70s to the present, along with entertainment news, music history, and all four of us on board tonight, a lot of laughs to help you forget all about your hump day blues. If you’d like to make a request or song dedication, you can contact us via email at

Mbern6516 at aol.com

Or if you’d like to join in the conversation, you can contact us via skype by sending a contact request to smiley-guy218. Who knows, we might even put on the air, and you can meet me and the entire crew voice to voice. Yeah, I know, normally its face to face, but remember, this is on the radio. To listen, just point your web browser to

http://www.streamlicensing.com/play/player.php?sid=1208&stream_id=2023

and either click on the (play) link at the top of the page, or you can scroll down with your cursor keys and select one of the many media players we offer. If you plan to be out and about tonight, you can also take us along for the ride and listen on your cell phone by dialing 712-775-4808 and when prompted, choose option 4.We’ll see ya tonight.

Sincerely,

Mike B