[Friends] Ready? Set? Knock! It's time for the Knock on Corn show!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri May 25 00:48:53 EDT 2018

I'll miss Marlaina!  What a lady!  And we lost Ken Metz, too.

..

Eric from Los Angeles.  Be good to each other.  Always reach faster, higher, stronger.

Eric on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com; come join my Facebook group, Pen Pals, Prayer Requests, and More with Eric, celebrating one year of friendship and infotainment; where both blind, disabled and sighted people connect in peace, joy, and harmony: https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/

For infotainment on the phone, please call 1-773-572-6258; options 1, 2, or 3.  Must pay for your own long-distance.  Never sweat the small stuff.  Speak to your mountain; God moves moununtains.  Always have faith.  Trust in God; have faith in tomorrow, and, most of all, believe in yourself.

..