[Friends] Marlina Leeberg tribute

Susan Ward groovy41 at juno.com
Fri May 25 13:07:22 EDT 2018

  Hello. Yes I do remember listening to her shows back think it was 2006
through 2008 would loved to of met her sounds she really got a lot out
of life and her sense of humor was something else. I even found a
cooking in the dark think it is show 182 on the website:
cookinginthedark.libsyn.com where you can find all of the shows her
Dale, and Sharel oh the stories and laughter really did make that show
and to this day every show really a joy to listen to. Everyone should
still talk and act on accessibility. She will be missed. Love you Marlaina