[Friends] ITQD is here for us! Let's sit "In The Quiet"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Nov 13 18:52:15 EST 2018

What if the quiet is a container? What if it's a safe place just to be, to
regroup, realign our hearts and minds, to a sense of what's important?

I believe it is and can be this container for each of us, that it is always
available to us when we give the slightest indication we're wanting to be
there.

This show, now in its sixth year, is on ten stations. How did this happen?
Someone one or few people heard, and asked, and continue to bring it to
various internet stations and audiences each week. Why? I believe it is
because it speaks to us. It calls to us, to hear gorgeous relaxing music and
inspirational words. I hear from listeners who have found comfort during
many difficult times of loss and pain. I hear from some who appreciate
feeling more deeply connected to truths within, from some who appreciate
being able to destress from busyness.

I hope you'll tune in:

7:00 P.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

"In The Quiet"

Where together, as we tune in, we help to make the world a better place.

With love,