[Friends] This week we're dancing like sugar plums with the Freestyle Labre glucose meter

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu Nov 15 15:56:42 EST 2018

The holiday season brings us all those sugar plums but this week we’re happy to share great news for anyone dealing with Diabetes and all that festive sugar. Special thanks to Randy Rusnak and Bill Tillery of the Accessibility Moving Forward podcast and their guest Bill sparks of Legendoldies.net as they discuss  the accessible features of the  Freestyle Labre 14 day glucose meter and app. To say this is a game changer in diabetes management is an understatement!

Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice. You can also listen by phone at 712-775-4808.