[Friends] Holiday music, "In The Quiet."

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Nov 27 17:48:39 EST 2018

So there really is a lot of quiet holiday music. Beyond the typical, the
classical,the more contemplative music to ease us into this season.

No matter how you choose to celebrate the holidays, or not, I hope you'll
find a way to let them help you enjoy gifts, in any way they either come to
you or you choose to share. I hope you get to enjoy child-likeness, taking
some chances to reach out in new ways to others, or finding new ways to
enjoy playfulness, light-hearted time with others, and with self.

In The Quiet

7:00 P.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

Wishing you boundless good in this season, in manifold ways!

Debbie