[Friends] Get warmed up for Sunday's ACB Holiday Auction on Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern TODAY

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Nov 28 07:55:07 EST 2018

Good Morning Everyone!!

The ACB Radio Holiday Auction is this Sunday December 2 from 7 to midnight
Eastern on ACB Radio!! Get in the holiday spirit with some non-traditional
Holiday music on Rick's Picks today from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern on ACB Radio
Interactive!

It's been my tradition for a bunch of years now, each holiday season, to dig
into my holiday music collection and dig out holiday songs that you are not
likely to hear on mainstream radio. Between now and Christmas, Rick's Picks
will feature all kinds of unique non-traditional holiday songs that are fun
and whose lyrics tell a holiday story.

Today's batch of non-traditional holiday songs were released this year and
last.

Hope you can join me!!

Rick's Picks airs Wednesday's on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM
Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. Listen via the dynamite iOs app
ACB Link available free through the App Store and the new Android version
from the Google Play Store. . You can also listen to ACB Radio through the
TuneIn app available for free for your smartphone. Or ask Alexa to "play ACB
Radio Interactive on Tune In". You may also listen via telephone at
712-775-4808.

Thanks for listening and supporting ACB Radio!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks Wednesday's from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern