[Friends] How ACB Radio gets its skills this week on Main Menu

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Fri Mar 1 07:23:40 EST 2019

This week your Main Menu crew gather around our Oblong tech table to talk skills! You might want to turn off the ears of any nearby digital assistants as we’ll be talking Amazon, Google and even a little Siri this week. Learn just how ACB Radio gets its skills,  plus what’s new in our tech lives from headphones to field recorders and oh so much more. You have been warned!

Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice. You can also listen by phone at 712-775-4808.