[Friends] Today's ArtFelt has you feeling' good! 5PM ET on ACBRI

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 15:43:42 EST 2019

Hi there, listeners!

It’s another week and we’re well into March, already. I hope you’ve had a good one. Well, I decided today’s show’s theme would be feeling better, feeling good, happier times, and all around easy and some silly music. Some people I know haven’t been well and I’m glad to hear they’re doing better lately. That was my inspiration for today. So let’s chill and enjoy the groove or groove and enjoy the chill — whichever works best.

ArtFelt starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link app for Android <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.acb.acblink&rdid=org.acb.acblink> or iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8>   or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 <tel:(712)%20775-4808> and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Afterward, stay tuned and bring your day to a perfect end while my good friend, Debbie Hazelton, soothes listeners with her words of wisdom and beautiful music as she brings us “In the Quiet."

--
Jason Castonguay