[Friends] ArtFelt will be airing, but your host is going to be virtual. 5PM ET on ACB Radio Interactive

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 16:07:22 EDT 2019

Hey there, everyone!

Due to a work opportunity, a replay of ArtFelt is scheduled for today. This is an episode where I played music that reminds me of different people and things. Please enjoy the rerun and I’ll be back next week. Thank you.

ArtFelt starts at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link app for Android <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.acb.acblink&rdid=org.acb.acblink> or iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8>   or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (712) 775-4808 <tel:(712)%20775-4808> and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Afterward, stay tuned and bring your day to a delicious end while my good friend, Debbie Hazelton, soothes listeners with her words of wisdom and beautiful music as she brings us “In the Quiet.”

See you next week!

--
Jason Castonguay