[Friends] Main Menu Looks at low vision features of Windows 10 this week, get it?

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Thu Mar 14 16:21:26 EDT 2019

Sizing, colors, magnification and screen reading, you get to learn about all of them from the  Accessibility Learning Webinar Series: Magnifier and Low Vision Features in Windows 10. Thanks to our friends at Microsoft we bring you this second in a series of webinars about the many accessibility features within Windows that you might not know about.

Join us for Main Menu Friday at 9:00pm Eastern time, repeated every 4 hours for the next 24 hours on ACB Radio’s Mainstream channel. Search for Main Menu in your favorite podcasting app and receive each show right on your device of choice. You can also listen by phone at 712-775-4808.