[Friends] Rick's Picks

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Tue Mar 19 17:48:38 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I’ve really enjoyed bringing Rick’s Picks to you on ACB Radio Interactive Wednesday’s mid-day. Thank you to the folks who listen to the show and stay in touch.

I’ve taken on additional responsibilities representing people with disabilities and seniors with the transit system in Boston, the MBTA, and this has consumed the time that I allocated each week to preparing and airing Rick’s Picks.

It is with a great deal of very mixed emotions that I’ve decided to put Rick’s Picks on the shelf, at least for the foreseeable future.

I hope to not be away for too long…….. I am looking for ways to return with an evening show within the next couple of months. Stay tuned for more details to follow.

For some reason, I can’t get the song by The Clash “Should I Stay or Should I Go?” out of my head. ☯️ Great song…………

Great things are always happening on ACB Radio! Thanks for listening and supporting ACB Radio. We are very proud to have you as listeners!!

Will be back in touch soon…….

Rick