[Friends] Let's spend time together: "In The Quiet"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Mar 19 18:55:15 EDT 2019

No matter what's going on out there, it's good to move into time in the
quiet. And when we do so together, something even greater than all of us and
each of us continues to make a positive difference in our world.

There are many intense astrological transits going on, lots of ramped up
energy. If you feel it from things going on in the world, in the news, in
your life, it's because it is happening for real. Lots of extremes! Lots of
big things happening with people and in all of our lives. Out of chaos comes
order. Out of brokenness comes wholeness. So let's come inside from all of
that noise and rejubinate, regroup, renew. "In The Quiet."

7:00 P.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

I'll see you there and then.