[Mm-friends] A sneak peek at this week's Main Menu

Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 31 02:40:06 GMT 2010

Greetings all:

This is not the official announcement for this week's Main Menu show, but I
wanted to give you all a heads up on what to expect this week. Neal Ewers
was gracious enough to do a review of the new Zoom H1 digital recorder and
allow Main Menu to run it before it is placed on other sites. The Zoom H1
has no menus. Neal has some very interesting observations about this
recorder. In addition to Neal's piece, we have a very special surprise that
we are not quite ready to talk about yet. It will be in the full
announcement, though. Remember that this week's Main Menu airs at 1 UTC on
Saturday September 3, or Friday September 2 at 8 PM Eastern.