[Mm-friends] Coming up on Main Menu for Friday, December 10, 2010

Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 9 03:08:30 GMT 2010

This week, we begin with a Tech update from Chase Crispin. Next, we visit
with Pratik Patel about The Center for Access and Innovation and Technology
(CAIT,) a new nonprofit organization that will, among other things, develop
technology products and services that are affordable. Finally Matt
Vollbrecht demonstrates the newest generation of the Apple TV with VoiceOver
support.

Main Menu airs on Fridays at 9 PM Eastern or Saturdays at 2 UTC.

Call the Main Menu comment line at (206) 339-0954.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php