[Mm-friends] Coming up on Main Menu for December 31, 2010

Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 30 22:40:50 GMT 2010

We have covered a lot of stories on Main Menu over the past year, and so it
seemed appropriate to highlight some of them. That's exactly what we do on
this week's show, but first we bring you holiday greetings from ACB
president Mitch Pomerantz and then we give you a short tech update from
Chase Crispin.

Main Menu airs on Fridays at 9 PM Eastern or Saturdays at 2 UTC.

Call the Main Menu comment line at (206) 339-0954.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php