[Mm-friends] All things iPhone on this week's Main Menu

Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 4 03:28:47 GMT 2010

This week we bring you a Techy Tidbit from Tyler Juranek, a Tech Update from
Chase Crispin, and then we devote the remainder of the show to the iPhone.
First, Kevin Chao gives us an excellent demonstration of touch-typing on the
iPhone. Next, Mike Arrigo begins a comparison of several GPS applications
for the iPhone.

Main Menu airs on Saturdays at 1:00 UTC; that's Fridays at 9:00 Eastern in
the U.S.

Call the Main Menu comment line at (206) 339-0954.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php