[Mm-friends] Note takers vs. Mainstream Technology and more on this week's Main Menu

Chase Crispin chase.crispin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 22:16:24 GMT 2011

This week after a very brief Tech Update, Tim Cumings, Jamie Pauls, and
myself talk about note takers.  What are the options available to us today?
What problems are there with the current devices out there?  Can the market
continue to support this many specialized note takers?  What can and can't
we do with the mainstream devices that are out there currently?  Why are
specialized devices still needed in today's market?  Where do we see
specialized devices and accessible mainstream devices going in the future?
In this 51 minute segment, all these questions and more will be discussed in
detail.

This week I will be filling in as host and producer of Main Menu while Jamie
Pauls is on vacation.

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9 PM eastern time.  It airs
through out Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.
http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

Visit the Main Menu Website at:
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/

Subscribe to the Main Menu Podcast Feed at:
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php

Follow Main Menu on Twitter At:
http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu Staff by sending an email to:
mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org

Chase Crispin
Main Menu Staff
chase at acbradio.org