[Mm-friends] thoughts on this week's episode

Chase Crispin chase.crispin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 23:16:31 GMT 2011

Hi All,
We would like to know what you thought of this week's Main Menu.  We are
especially curious about what you thought of the note taker segment.  What
did you like?  What didn't you like?  What did we miss?  Did we make any
errors?  Is there anything else you think we should cover on the topic?
We have received comments some of you have sent to us both through twitter
and through email and we really appreciate it.
If you have any feedback at all, please send it to this list.  We are always
glad to receive feedback, both positive feedback as well as constructive
criticism.  Feel free to discuss this topic on list with other listeners as
well.
Thanks!

Chase Crispin
Main Menu Staff