[Mm-friends] thoughts on this week's episode

Mary Emerson maryemerson at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 14 02:34:58 GMT 2011

Hi list members,

My comments will have to wait till the podcast becomes available in a
day or two. I look forward to the podcast since I am a big fan of note
takers, having just purchased a Braille Note Apex last month. I've used
note takers since 1993 when I bought my first Braille Lite. I currently
also have a pac mate which I use for some types of files, and the Apex
is nice because it's so small. I'm still learning it though, so haven't
explored all its capabilities. I'm a braille user and have always
appreciated the portability and "instant on" feature of note takers with
braille displays built in.

Mary