[Mm-friends] thoughts on this week's episode

Chase Crispin chase.crispin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 02:39:03 GMT 2011

Hi Mary,
I am uploading this week's show right now.  The FTP uploads need to finish
and then I will create the entry on the website.  It should be available by
10:45 eastern time tonight.  I waited to archive it until the replays of the
show  were finished on mainstream.
We will be interested to hear your thoughts on the show.
Thanks,

Chase Crispin
Visit my website!
http://www.blindmobiletech.com/
Email:
chase dot crispin at gmail dot com
My SAMobile address is no longer active.