[Mm-friends] thoughts on this week's episode

Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 02:11:06 GMT 2011

Point well taken. We wanted to get the chat aired before school started. We
were having some real difficulty getting schedules to cooperate. We managed
to fill up an hour with the basics. We will most definitely expand on this
discussion in future chats. The extreme amount of interest in this topic
insures that you have not heard the last of this one.