[Mm-friends] [Braillenote] Re: thoughts on this week's episode

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 20:58:20 GMT 2011

Hi Sabahattin,

I totally agree! I believe that the more tools you have in your
toolbox, the better. Now, I'm using my laptop more for email, as
Keymail can be very annoying at times (as it is now, maybe I just need
to clean out some of the big BRF files on my flash disk) and Gmail's
Web interface is almost without error when sending and receiving
emails.

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

Sales and Advertising Coordinator

Arianna's Art Inc. Paintings for the Blind and Sighted!!!

Like us on Facebook! Search for Arianna Lipka Art for the Blind!

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"