[Mm-friends] Coming up on Main Menu for December 2nd, 2011

Chase Crispin chase.crispin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 03:31:46 GMT 2011

This week after our weekly Tech Update, David Woodbridge from Vision
Australia brings us a follow up segment on using Siri with Voice Over on the
iPhone 4s.  Then, Shane Davidson interviews GW Micro about the release of
Window Eyes 7.5.2 and the company's future plans for that screen reader.
Next, John Gunn shows us how to drag and drop files accessibly in Mac OS
10.7 Lion.  Finally, we hear from Handy Tech North America about the
accessible Cash Manager software.

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.
http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

It is then made available for download from the Main Menu Website at:
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/
It is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for IOS
and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around the
world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php

Follow Main Menu on Twitter at:
http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:
mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org