[Mm-friends] Coming Up On MainMenu for DDecember 16th (correction)

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 04:49:46 GMT 2011

We start this week's program with a Tech Update from Chase Crispin, followed by the completion of David Tanner's interview with Eric Damery from Freedom Scientific about Jaws For Windows version 13.  Chase Crispin gives us a preview of what will be coming up on MainMenu for our two holiday shows on December 24th and December 31st.  David Woodbridge demonstrates using keyboard shortcuts with IOS5 on his iPhone, and David Tanner winds up this week's program with a demonstration of the O'Moby app for IOS devices including iPhone and iPad.

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time.  It airs throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.  http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream  It is also available in the iTunes
store, in the iBlink Radio app for IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around the world.

Subscribe to the Main Menu podcast feed at: http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.php

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners and the Main Menu
staff by sending a blank email message to: mm-friends-subscribe at
acbradio.org