[Mm-friends] Main Menu airing a repeat of last week's show?

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 02:09:17 GMT 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm currently listening to the stream of Mainstream and am
finding that they seem to be airing a repeat of last week's Main
Menu.  I thought there was supposed to be a new show this week.
What's going on? Thanks!

Chris

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year!

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!