[Mm-friends] for those on this list who contribute podcasts toMain Menu or are interested in audio production: questionabout "stereo mix" on Windows 7

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 01:38:05 GMT 2011

Then what programs/devices do you use to record podcasts in which
you use both your own voice and a screen reader on a PC?

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year!

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!

podcasts toMain Menu or are interested in audio production:
questionabout "stereo mix" on Windows 7

Hello, I ran into a similar problem, and apparently there is no
solution for
this difficulty in W7.

Luis Eduardo Peña
Psicólogo clínico