[Mm-friends] for those on this list who contributepodcasts toMain Menu or are interested in audioproduction: questionabout "stereo mix" on Windows 7

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 16:31:37 GMT 2011

Oh, OK.  Then, I might need to record podcasts I'm using JAWS
for, like my BrailleNote or VR Stream.

Chris

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year!

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!

contributepodcasts	toMain	Menu or are interested in
audioproduction:	questionabout
"stereo mix" on
Windows 7

It's a program that ties one or more sources from one or more
sound cards
into a virtual sond card you can record from.

Rick

toMain Menu or are interested in audio production: questionabout
"stereo
mix" on Windows 7

What is the virtual audio cable?

Chris

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year!

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!

podcasts toMain	Menu or are interested in audio production:
questionabout	"stereo mix" on Windows 7

That is Very good advice but he's using a USB headset and it's
not going to
work with even the card you are talking about with out the aid of
something
like virtual audio cable.

Rick