[Mm-friends] Coming Up On MainMenu For December 30/31 2011

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 16:59:39 GMT 2011

I'll be listening! By the way, question: does Main Menu have a
Facebook page?

Chris

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year!

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!