[Mm-friends] Coming Up On MainMenu For December 30/31 2011

Chase Crispin chase.crispin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 23:55:11 GMT 2011

Hello,
Chris is correct.  The Dolphin series was about 2 months ago.  If you are
listening to those segments, you can find them on our show archives page at:
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/shows.php
Look for shows airing during October.

If you are referring to the System Access and SAMNet coverage that started
last week, we should be airing the second part next week.  The entire show
this week is devoted to our year in review show.
Thanks,

Chase Crispin
http://www.blindmobiletech.com/
chase.crispin at gmail.com