[Mm-friends] Nokia Mobile DAISY Player on Main Menu

Chase Crispin chase.crispin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 16:52:02 GMT 2011

Hi All,
A month or so back I posted asking if any of you could demo the Nokia Mobile DAISY Player application from Code Factory for main Menu.  We had an offer but the person was not able to cover this review.  If any of you would like to cover this review, please email me and let me know.  Please note the following.
*you do not have to have this application to demo it.  Let us know if you are interested and the Main Menu staff and Code Factory will work to make it possible for you to do the demo.
*In order to do this demo you must have a Nokia Symbion phone.
*you must already have Mobile Speak, or be willing to use a demo of it, to demo this program as the DAISY player exclusively works with Mobile Speak.
Please email me privately if you are interested in doing this review.
Thanks,

Chase Crispin
Main Menu Staff